If you've never worked with me:
- Make sure I know about tattoos, so I can have makeup ready.
- Remove body hair in advance to minimize razor/wax burn.
- Be ready to remove piercings for the shoot (small earrings are okay).
- Wear eyeliner, grey or brown eyeshadow. But don't extend beyond the eye area.
- Use mascara or false eyelashes.
- Fingernails and toenails light, not bright: pale pink, beige, French, buff, etc. are all great.
- Lips: clear gloss, pink, or match bare color. No red, bright, or dark colors.
- Eyebrows: Leave alone. Don't darken. No eyebrow pencil unless otherwise discussed.
- No elastic or tight clothing, this includes socks, underwear, bra.
- No dark fingernails, No dark toenails. No red, black, or dark nails!
- No super long nails, please. No pointy/claw nails.
- Don't overdraw lips or eyes.
Light, trim fingernails and toenails.
No red or dark lipstick
Mascara, eyeliner, false eyelashes, all good! (keep inside eye area)
Avoid elastic or any tight clothes.
Please don't darken eyebrows!
If you've never done nudes:
- Wear baggy clothes; nothing tight the day of. No socks or jeans! This avoids elastic lines. You can bring lingerie for the warm-up shoot, just wait until we're ready to use it.
- Minimize tan lines; all over tan (not dark) is best. No sunburns! Use sunscreen, remember shoulders and neckline.
- It's normal to be nervous your first time, so we start with clothed photos. I've done this hundreds of times and once you are in the studio it's easy.
If you've never modeled before:
- Get restful sleep two nights before. You may be a too excited the night before to rest well.
- Stay active, but don’t do any marathon workouts the day before. Stay hydrated (drink water.)
- Pack your stuff. (model's survival kit.)
- Avoid excessive caffeine or alcohol. Eat sensibly.
- Don't experiment with new hair or skin treatments.
- Bring a government-issued photo ID that shows your date of birth (Driver's license, passport, military ID, etc.) and a second form of ID (Other photo ID, birth certificate, student ID, etc.)
- Navigation: Get in touch if you're lost, don't be embarrassed, just ask.
- Please let me know ASAP if you're going to be late or can't make it, no explanation is required.