If you've never worked with me:
- Make sure I know about tattoos, so I can have makeup ready.
- Remove body hair in advance to minimize razor/wax burn.
- Be ready to remove piercings for the shoot (small earrings are okay).
- Wear eyeliner, grey or brown eyeshadow. But don't extend beyond the eye area.
- Use mascara or false eyelashes.
- Fingernails and toenails light, not bright: pale pink, beige, French, buff, etc. are all great. No red, black, or dark nails! No super long nails, please.
- Lips: neutrals/pinks not red.
- Please don't darken your eyebrows.
Light, trim fingernails and toenails.
No red lipstick
Mascara, eyeliner, false eyelashes
Avoid elastic or any tight clothes.
If you've never done nudes:
- Minimize tan lines; all over tan (not dark) is best. No sunburns! Use sunscreen, including shoulders and neckline.
- Wear baggy clothes; nothing tight the day of. No socks or jeans! This avoids elastic lines. You can bring lingerie for the warm-up shoot, just don't wear it until we're ready to use it.
If you've never modeled before:
- Get restful sleep two nights before. You may be a too excited the night before to rest well.
- Stay active, but don’t do any marathon workouts the day before. Stay hydrated (drink water.)
- Pack your stuff. (model's survival kit.)
- Avoid excessive caffeine or alcohol. Eat sensibly.
- Don't experiment with new hair or skin treatments.
- Bring a government-issued photo ID that shows your date of birth (Driver's license, passport, military ID, etc.) and a second form of ID (Other photo ID, birth certificate, student ID, etc.)
- Navigation: Get in touch if you're lost, don't be embarrassed, just ask.
- Please let me know ASAP if you're going to be late or can't make it, no explanation is required.