How do I become a model for you?
- Fill in a modeling application
- Check your email for instructions on sending your photos or Instagram
- I’ll meet you before committing to a shoot. New model interviews are Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings.
What should I expect during a photo shoot?
- I’ll discuss theme ideas before the shoot.
- We warmup with clothed shots and I will coach you through some basic poses.
- Photo shoots require full nudity, later in the session, similar to what you see on my portfolio.
- Posing ideas will evolve during the shoot as we learn your strengths and best angles.
- You are free to throw your own ideas in from time to time.
The models on your site are so beautiful. How do I know if I measure up?
- Its easy to apply, then I’ll decide if I want to work with you.
How tall does a model need to be?
I want to model nude but have never done it before.
- Before booking, I will talk to you to make sure you know what we are doing.
- Its normal to be a little nervous and modeling is an almost magical confidence builder.
- I have worked with a couple hundred of brand new models. I always make sure the model is okay.
- If you are interested I also help train models while they are employed.
- Many of the models on my site had initial doubts but once they did it they were glad they did. Listen to what they have to say about their first nude modeling shoot.
What kind of paperwork is required?
- You need to bring photo ID that shows your birth date. A second ID is requested.
- The model signs a release.
Can I bring someone?
- Yes, you can bring someone when you come to work, as long as I meet them before we book the shoot. Don’t surprise me after we’ve already setup the day & time.
Is Nudity Required?
- Yes, nudity, similar to what you see in my portfolio is required.
- I always warm up with non-nude shots.
How long is a shoot?
- Normally at least three hours, sometimes four. Depends on preparation and changes to looks.
- We don’t have to rush, we can get a lot accomplished in a half day.
- If you want to shoot for more time or less time, we can discuss special situations.
- Take into account your travel time. Models have traveled from Summerville, Mount Pleasant, Bluffton, Hilton Head, Columbia, and Myrtle Beach. If you are coming from Atlanta, Florida, or Charlotte, ask me about hosting options.
What are the images for?
What is your background?
- I’ve been doing this more than fifteen years; I have photographed hundreds of models.
- My background includes an art degree, coming from a family of artists, visiting museums in dozens of countries, and experiencing various cultures.
- Art photography is all I do.
How do I apply?
I applied to be a model, now what?
- Check your email for a confirmation message. If you don’t get it you entered your email incorrectly, please go back and apply again.
- Reply to the email, attach your photos. You need to send a face shot (with as little makeup as possible) and a body shot (preferably in a 2-piece) so I can see your thighs, abs, and arms.
- If you have additional comments, include them (example if you have a specific shoot in mind you want to do)